This is the part of the show where I will be rounding up some great opportunities to earn frequent flyer miles, hotel points, and other various deals that can be used to lessen (if not eradicate) the cost of travel. I will also be posting my progress in obtaining miles without flying. The number you see in the post title is the number of miles/points I’ve accumulated.
Disclaimer: I do not condone debt. I sign up for credit card offers solely for the miles – not for the use of the credit card. I will always try to include deals that do not involve using credit, and if you are in debt, I highly suggest you stay away from credit card offers. I am also not affiliated with any of the offers below. I am simply sharing them (with no affiliate links).
I will be posting five active deals from each category: frequent flyer miles, hotel points, and rental car points. These offers are current right now, so there’s a high chance that if you don’t keep up with this blog often, the offers will be expired. However, I will be posting a point roundup at the end of every month, so if you’ve missed out on these offers, be sure to check back next month for more!
Frequent Flyer Miles Offers (non-credit)
- Earn 25,000 Continental OnePass miles by opening a personal Chase checking account (expires 09/30/2010)
- Earn 25,000 Continental OnePass miles by opening a business Chase checking account (expires 09/30/2010)
- Earn 250 Continental OnePass miles for free (expires 8/31/2010)
- Earn 500 American Airline miles for watching a demo of their toolbar (expires 7/31/2010)
- Earn 500 American Airline miles for downloading and using their toolbar (expires 7/31/2010)
Hotel Points/Deals (non-credit)
- Earn 5,000 Priority Club Points for your next stay – code 2162 (next stay must be within 90 days)
Orbitz $40 off 4 nights hotel [no minimum] – use code ORBITZSALE (expires 12/31/2010)
Priceline $10 off per night, up to $50 – secret code IMISSU (expires 8/5/2010)
$75 off flight+hotel package on Orbitz.com – use code 75ORBITZ (book by 8/31/2010, travel by 12/31/2010)
- Four Seasons Houston – second night free (book and stay by 12/31/2010)
Rental Points/Deals (non-credit)
- Save up to 30% off Budget rental for USAA members – BCD code Y126501 (no expiration date)
- Up to 20%, 500 bonus miles, and one free weekend day on 3-day rental with National (expires 12/31/2010)
- Save up to 30% and earn up to 1750 AA miles with Avis – AWD code K817163 and coupon code MUAA046
- Save up to 40% and get 100 extra SkyMiles per day with Hertz – CDP 165385, PC 144535, and SkyMiles number needed (expires 9/30/2010)
- Save $15 off weekend rental or $25 off weekly rental with Alamo (expires 8/31/2010)
That’s it for this edition of Miles, Points and Deals Roundup! If you have any awesome deals to add, share them in the comments!