Here we are, at the end of another month! I’m still on my quest to get as many award miles as possible, without flying. I have done a small bit of business flying since my last Miles, Points, and Deals Roundup, but it was only about 2,000 miles. As you can see, I’ve gone up about 40,000 miles since last month. this is mainly from my AAdvantage miles coming through. How are you doing, racking up the miles and getting deals? Let me know!
Disclaimer: I do not condone debt. I sign up for credit card offers solely for the miles – not for the use of the credit card. I will always try to include deals that do not involve using credit, and if you are in debt, I highly suggest you stay away from credit card offers. I am also not affiliated with any of the offers below. I am simply sharing them (with no affiliate links).
I will be posting five active deals from each category: frequent flyer miles, hotel points, and rental car points. These offers are current right now, so there’s a high chance that if you don’t keep up with this blog often, the offers will be expired. However, I will be posting a point roundup at the end of every month, so if you’ve missed out on these offers, be sure to check back next month for more!
Frequent Flyer Miles Offers / Flight Deals
- Earn 75,000 (or 100,000) [x2] AA miles with the Citibank AAdvantage Credit Card (expires 10/31/2010)
- Earn up to 100,000 Dividend miles with US Airways’ Grand Slam Promotion (9/1/2010 – 11/14/2010)
- Earn up to 30,000 Continental OnePass miles with the Chase OnePass Plus Card (no expiration date)
- American Airlines Labor Day Holiday Sale – Fares as low as $49 each way (travel 9/4, 9/5, and 9/8/2010)
- Low Fares in BusinessFirst Class to Europe on Continental (travel in Nov/Dec – see website for details)
- 4th night free at Park Hyatt Tokyo (expires 12/15/2010)
- 4th night free, up to $500 in room credits, free room upgrade, free daily breakfast, 25% off spa services at Hyatt Regency Tamaya, NM (expires 10/10/2010)
- 4th night free and free breakfast at Costa Rica Marriott (expires 12/20/2010)
- 20% off City and Resort Marriott Hotels in Thailand – code ADP (expires 9/30/2010)
- Save 25% at the Casulo Luxury Hotel in Austin, TX – $99/night (rate based on stay 9/11-9/14/2010)
Rental Car Points/Deals
- 21-24 year olds, save up to $25 per day with Hertz – PC 144314 (expires 12/31/2010)
- Earn AA miles with rentals – code AWD K817100 (no expiration)
- 25% off Alamo car rental – code 7014926 (expires 6/11/2011)
- $9.99 weekend rentals with Enterprise (expires 5/24/2011)
- $25 off weekly rental with National – code ND8458DJG (expires 12/15/2010)
That’s it for this month’s Miles, Points, and Deals roundup. Don’t just look at them – go out and travel!